From ZeXtras Suite Wiki
- New feature: SmartScan! A a lightweight version of the Full Scan which only performs item alignment operations.
- Performance Improvements: The introduction of the SmartScan and the further optimization of the FullScan improve ZxBackup performances gratly.
- Fixed a bug which caused accounts with no COS set to inherit the destination server's Default COS instead of migrating source server's Default COS (http://bugzilla.zextras.com/show_bug.cgi?id=18).
- Fixed a bug which caused problems in importing calendar items with long Descriptions.
- Fixed a bug which caused an ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception during an incremental migration (http://bugzilla.zextras.com/show_bug.cgi?id=17).
- Fixed a bug on thereshold management which caused reserved blocks to be calculated in the thereshold count (http://bugzilla.zextras.com/show_bug.cgi?id=19).
- Fixed a bug which caused wiki items to be correctly imported but not visualized when migrating from Zimbra 6.x to 7.x.
- Fixed some UI bugs related to Last Full Scan date display.
- Filters import: Now Filters should be correctly enabled after an import operation.
- Added a "Mail From" field on the ZeXtras Adiministration Zimlet (Core section) to set the "mail from:" filed of notifications emails.
- Changed the default answers in the ZeXtras Installer to be more user friendly.
- Several small Bugfixes and UI improvements.
ZeXtras Migration Tool Added a command to the ZxMig CLI that allows to list all running operations.
- Added support to Zimbra version 7.1.3
- Multistore Support - ZeXtras Suite can now be installed on Multistore Environments. Backup, Restore, Export and Import your data to/from Multistore environments with improved precision and keeping your share consistency (via the zxsuite backup doFixShares command)
- ZeXtras CLI - A brand new Command Line Interface for ZeXtras Suite.
- New Zimlet - Complete rewrite of the ZeXtras Zimlet, polished and easy to use due to its 3-entry design.
- Notification System - Read your ZeXtras Notifications straight from the ZeXtras Zimlet, with a Unread/Read useful for multiple administrators.
- Domain Configuration restore - When importing or restoring a Domain its configuration is completely restored. Works with Domain Aliases too!
- Disk Usage Thereshold - Set a Critical disk theresold for ZeXtras. If this thereshold is reached, ZeXtras Suite will ignore all operations in order to avoid filling your storage.
- Complete Core Rewrite
- Several UI bugfixes and improvements
- Improved Error Reporting
ZeXtras Migration Tool
- Multistore Support - ZeXtras Migration Tool can now be installed an used on Multistore Environments.
- ZeXtras CLI - A brand new Command Line Interface for ZeXtras Migration Tool