From ZeXtras Suite Wiki
|Language:||English • español • português|
|Available since ZeXtras version: 1.7.0|
|Latest Version: 2.4.9|
|Released on: May 12th, 2017|
What is ZxAdmin
ZeXtras Admin Module provides a highly configurable 'Junior Admin' set of ACLs to the Zimbra's Administration Console. Give Junior Admin permission to any of your users and have full control of what they get to see and change, allowing them to act as an Administrator for their own domain(s). Happier customers and less stressed system administrators: kill two birds with a stone!
Major features of ZeXtras Admin Module are:
- Delegated Admin management.
- Choose which Delegated Admins can use the "View Mail" button.
- No external Administration Consoles.
- Set the maximum quota that a Domain Admin can assign to any user.
- Set an account limit for each domain in your Zimbra server.
- Per-domain Class of Service management.
- Per-domain mailbox quota management.
- Monthly reports.
- Admin Log Browsing.
The Zextras Admin module requires no activation.