ZxMobile on Android devices
From ZeXtras Suite Wiki
|Language:||English • español • português|
|Available since ZeXtras version: 1.10|
|Latest Version: 2.12.2|
|Released on: January 2nd, 2019|
- Native Support on Android version 2.1 or greater
- Versions older than 2.1 will need an ActiveSync client (which can be found in the Android Market)
Step by step guide
- From the Homescreen tap Menu
- Tap "Settings"
- Tap "Accounts and Sync"
- Tap "Add Account"
- Enter your Email address and Password
- If Autodiscovery fails, entrer your domain, username, password and Zimbra server. Check "Use secure connection" to connect using SSL.
- Press next and your settings will be verified. If all settings are OK your account will appear in the "Settings" -> "Accounts and Sync" menu.