Zx Backup: Migration Tool Export
From ZeXtras Suite Wiki
|Language:||English • español • português|
|Available since version: 0.87|
|Latest Version: 2.10.2|
|Released on: November 26th, 2018|
How to Export a ZxMig dataset
To export a ZeXtras Migration Tool dataset ZxMig must be installed on the source server.
ZeXtras Migration Tool is completely free, so a valid license is not required.
ZeXtras Suite must NOT be installed on the source machine.
Exporting data from a Multiserver Infrastructure
When exporting data from a Multiserver Infrastructure always remember that a dataset exported from one mailbox server will only contain accounts stored in that mailbox server itself.
- In the Left Pane of the Administration Console select ZxMig to show up the ZeXtras Migration Tool interface. Carefully read all the informations on the page.
- Click "Start Migration" to begin the migration process.
- Enter the Destination Path in the textbox and press Forward. ZxMig will check if the destination folder is empty and whether the 'zimbra' user has R/W permissions or not.
- Select the domains you want to export and press Forward.
- Verify all your choices in the Operation Summary window. You can also add additional email addresses to be notified when the Restore operation is finished. Please notice that the Admin account and the User who started the Restore procedure are notified by default.