Zx Backup: Migration Tool Import
From ZeXtras Suite Wiki
|Language:||English • español • português|
|This documentation is outdated.|
|Please refer to https://docs.zextras.com|
How to import a ZeXtras Migration Tool dataset
To import a ZeXtras Migration Tool dataset (or any export made with ZxBackup) ZeXtras Suite must be installed on the destination server.
A valid license, either paid or trial, is required.
ZeXtras Migration Tool must NOT be installed on the destination machine.
- Click the Backup tab (be sure to have a valid License).
- Click on the "Import Backup" button under "Import/Export" to open the Import Backup wizard.
- Enter the Source Path in the textbox and press Forward. ZeXtras will check if the directory contains a valid ZeXtras backup and whether the 'zimbra' user has Read permissions or not.
- Select the domains you want to import and press Forward.
- Select the accounts you want to import and press Forward. System Resource account should not be imported.
- Verify all your choices in the Operation Summary window. You can also add additional email addresses to be notified when the Restore operation is finished. Please notice that the Admin account and the User who started the Restore procedure are notified by default.